When you are buying, building, or re-financing a campground or RV park, you need a lender who understands your business and help turn your plans into reality.
Work with lenders who know your business and create a financing package that works for you.
- Seasonal or monthly payment structures
- Competitive terms and conditions
- Government guarantee programs from SBA and USDA
- Experienced appraisers and consultants understand how to value your property and business
- Develop a relationship with your lender who shares an ownership point of view
Since 1999, United Bank of Wisconsin has been specializing in nationwide Campground and RV Park Lending. The United Bank department is led by Randy Isaacson, who brings an ownership mentality to your project. Randy is not only an experienced commercial banker, but he and his family also own and operate a Jellystone Park campground.
The Campground and RV Park lending unit takes the time to thoroughly understand your business. We visit the site, and in most cases have an experienced third party appraiser visit and evaluate. We utilize a proprietary financial analysis tool which we developed to look for opportunities and weaknesses in your business. We spend time compiling and reviewing the professional documentation needed in your specific case from engineering reports to title insurance, to environmental studies, and others to help protect all parties involved in each transaction.
United Bank offers financing packages primarily for purchase and refinancing of campgrounds. United Bank works with:
- Franchise campgrounds and RV Parks
- “Mom and Pop” Privately owned campgrounds and RV Parks
- Condominium camping and recreational park properties
- New Construction and Re-Purposed Campground and RV Park Properties
Few lenders understand the nuances of owning and operating a campground or RV park, thus it can be challenging to find financing or to find a company willing to work with you.
Randy Isaacson, Campground Coordinator
(414) 762-4886 ext 2710